Abstracts：Sep.23th, mealie team in our school held the “Basking in the sun” activity, in the National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, about 30 record book of doctoral students were putted on display to let all teachers and graduate students to grade.
Nanhu News（journalist Zhao Jinwen）Sep.23th in the National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, about 30 record book of doctoral students were putted on display to let all teachers and graduate students to grade.
“Put record book on display can let doctoral students learn from each other, supervise each other”, introduced the associate director of National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement. Let record books show to others can get three advantages at least. Firstly, it can help doctoral students to record the experiment in time, form the good habit of recording and avoid academic misconduct. Secondly, it provides a convenient way for students to learn from each other. Third it can remind teacher of checking tasks of students and guiding students.
Journalist could see that, amoung 30 record books , the main notes, thoughts about the process of experiments and professor’s comments are the key points for people to grade, many doctoral students have written two record books in a half year, and have done well in it. Many professors also check their notes on time and wrote them comments. Additionally, in the middle of the exhibition hall, displayed the record books of Qian Xuesen for teacher and students to learn.
It is said that this activity is an important part of final test. This score will account for 10 percent of the final grade . And this scored was constituted with two parts , one is graduate students’ grade(30%) the other is the professors’ grade(70%). Finally, there will be three grades. A grade(20% of students) will get 800 yuan every month, B (60%of students) will got 400 yuan every month.