1. Zhang X, Ge X, Shao Y, Sun G, Li ZY.2013.Genomic Change, Retrotransposon Mobilization and Extensive
Cytosine Methylation Alteration in Brassica napus Introgressions from Two Intertribal Hybridizations. PLoS
ONE 8(2): e56346.
2. Cui C, Ge XH, Gautam M, Kang L, Li ZY. 2012. Cytoplasmic and genomic effects on meiotic pairing in
Brassica hybrids and allotetraploids from pair crosses of three cultivated diploids. Genetics 191: 725-738.
3. Chen JP, Ge XH, Yao XC, Li ZY. 2012. Genome affinity and meiotic behaviour in trigenomic hybrids and their doubled allohexaploids between three cultivated Brassica allotetraploids and Brassica fruticulosa. Genome 55: 164-171.
4. Guan JZ, Wang JJ, Cheng ZH, Liu Y, Li ZY. 2012. Cytomixis and meiotic abnormalities during microsporogenesis are responsible for male sterility and chromosome variations in Houttuynia cordata. Genet Mol Res 11: 121 - 130
5. Liu Y, Hui RK, Deng RN, Wang JJ, Wang M, Li ZY. 2012. Abnormal male meiosis explains pollen sterility in the polyploid medicinal plant Pinellia ternata (Araceae). Genet Mol Res 11: 112 - 120
6. Yao XC, Ge XH, Li ZY. 2012. Different fertility and meiotic regularity in allohexaploids derived from trigenomic hybrids between three cultivated Brassica allotetraploids and B. maurorum. Plant Cell Rep, 31:781-788.
7. Chen S, Nelson MN, Chèvre AM, Jenczewski E, Li ZY, Mason AS, Meng JL, Plummer JA, Pradhan A, Siddique KHM, Snowdon RJ, Yan GJ, Zhou WJ, Cowling WA. 2011. Trigenomic bridges for Brassica improvement. Crit Rev Plant Sci 30: 524-547
8. Yao XC, Ge XH, Chen JP, Li ZY. Intra- and intergenomic relationships in interspecific hybrids between Brassica (B. rapa, B. napus) and a wild species B. maurorum as revealed by genomic in situ hybridization (GISH). Euphytica, 2010, 173:113-120.
9. Yao XC, Du XZ, Ge XH, Chen JP, Li ZY. Intra- and intergenomic chromosome pairings revealed by dual-color GISH in trigenomic hybrids of Brasscia juncea and B. carinata with B. maurorum. Genome, 2010, 53: 14-22.
10. Tu YQ, Sun J, Liu Y, Ge XH, Zhao ZG, Yao XC, Li ZY. Production and genetic analysis of partial hybrids from intertribal sexual crosses between Brassica napus and Isatis indigotica and progenies. Genome, 2010, 53: 146-156
11. Ge XH, Wang J, Li ZY. Different genome-specific chromosome stabilities in synthetic Brassica allohexaploids revealed by wide crosses with Orychophragms. Ann Bot, 2009, 104: 19-31.
12. Tu Y, Sun J, Ge X, Li ZY. Chromosome elimination, addition and introgression in intertribal partial hybrids between Brassica rapa and Isatis indigotica. Ann Bot, 2009, 103: 1039-1048.
13. Chen HF, Ge XH, Du XZ, Zhao ZG, Li ZY. Genetic and histological characterization of a novel recessive genic male sterile line of Brassica napus derived from a cross with Capsella bursa-pastoris. Euphytica, 2009, 167: 31-37.
14. Du XZ, Ge XH, Yao XC, Zhao ZG, Li ZY. Production and cytogenetic characterization of intertribal somatic hybrids between Brassica napus and Isatis indigotica. Plant Cell Rep, 2009, 28:1105-1103.