* Corresponding author
1. Yizan Ma, Ling Min (*), Maojun Wang, Chaozhi Wang, Yunlong Zhao, Yaoyao Li, Qidi Fang, Yuanlong Wu, Sai Xie, Yuanhao Ding, Xiaojun Su, Qin Hu, Qinghua Zhang, Xueyuan Li, and Xianlong Zhang (*). Disrupted genome methylation in response to high temperature has distinct affects on microspore abortion and anther indehiscence. Plant Cell, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1105/tpc.18.00074 (5-years IF: 9.975).
2. Yaoyao Li, Ling Min (*), Lin Zhang, Qin Hu, Yuanlong Wu, Jie Li, Sai Xie, Yizan Ma, Xianlong Zhang and Longfu Zhu(*). Promoters of Arabidopsis Casein kinase I-like 2 and 7 confer specific high-temperature response in anther. Plant Molecular Biology, 2018, (Accepted)
3. Yuanhao Ding, Yizan Ma, Nian Liu, Jiao Xu, Qin Hu, Yaoyao Li, Yuanlong Wu, Sai Xie, Longfu Zhu, Ling Min (*), Xianlong Zhang. microRNAs involved in auxin signalling modulate male sterility under high temperature stress in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). The Plant Journal, 2017, 91:977-994 (IF: 6.371).
4. Ling Min, Qin Hu, Yaoyao Li, Jiao Xu, Yizan Ma, Longfu Zhu, Xiyan Yang, Xianlong Zhang (*). LEAFY COTYLEDON1-casein kinase I-TCP15-Phytochrome interacting factor4 network regulates somatic embryogenesis by regulating auxin homeostasis. Plant Physiology, 2015, 169(4): 2805-2821 (IF: 6.841).
5. Ling Min, Yaoyao Li, Qin Hu, Longfu Zhu, Wenhui Gao, Yuanlong Wu, Yuanhao Ding, Shiming Liu, Xiyan Yang, and Xianlong Zhang (*). Sugar and auxin signaling pathways respond to high temperature stress during anther development as revealed by transcript profiling analysis in cotton. Plant Physiology, 2014, 164(3): 1293-1308 (IF: 7.394).
6. Ling Min, Longfu Zhu (*), Lili Tu, Fenglin Deng, Daojun Yuan, Xianlong Zhang (*). Cotton GhCKI disrupts normal male reproduction by delaying tapetum programmed cell death via inactivating starch synthase. The Plant Journal, 2013, 75: 823–835 (IF: 6.582).
7. Jiao Xu, Xiyan Yang, Baoqi Li, Lin Chen, Ling Min, Xianlong Zhang (*). GhL1L1 affects cell fate specification by regulating GhPIN1‐mediated auxin distribution. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 2018.
8. Qin Hu, Ling Min, Xiyan Yang, Shuangxia Jin, Lin Zhang, Yaoyao Li, Yizan Ma, Xuewei Qi, Dongqin Li, Hongbo Liu, Keith Lindsey, Longfu Zhu (*), Xianlong Zhang (*). Laccase GhLac1 modulates broad-spectrum biotic stress tolerance via DAMP-triggered immunity. Plant Physiology, 2017 (IF: 6.456)
9. Maojun Wang, Lili Tu, Min Lin, Zhongxu Lin, Pengcheng Wang, Qingyong Yang, Zhengxiu Ye, Chao Shen, Jianying Li, Lin Zhang, Xiaolin Zhou, Xinhui Nie, Zhonghua Li, Kai Guo, Yizan Ma, Cong Huang, Shuangxia Jin, Longfu Zhu, Xiyan Yang, Ling Min, Daojun Yuan, Qinghua Zhang, Keith Lindsey (*), Xianlong Zhang (*). Asymmetric subgenome selection and cis-regulatory divergence during cotton domestication. Nature Genetics, 2017, 49:579-587 (IF: 31.616)
10. Yuanlong Wu, Ling Min, Zancheng Wu, Li Yang, Longfu Zhu, Xiyan Yang, Daojun Yuan, Xiaoping Guo and Xianlong Zhang(*). Defective pollen wall contributes to male sterility in the male sterile line 1355A of cotton. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5: 9608 (IF: 5.078).
11. Yanqin Wang, Shuangxia Jin, Ling Min, Xin He, Yaoyao Li, Yi Zhu, Yichun Nie, Xianlong Zhang, Longfu Zhu (*). The H+-PPase gene SaVP1 from Sophora alopecuroid confers multiple abiotic stress tolerance in Arabidopsis. Plant Molecular Biology Report, 2015, 33(4): 923-930 (IF: 2.374).
12. Longqing Sun, Longfu Zhu, Li Xu, Daojun Yuan, Ling Min, Xianlong Zhang (*). Cotton cytochrome P450 CYP82D regulates systemic cell death by modulating the octadecanoid pathway. Nature Communication, 2014, 5: 5372 (IF: 11.7).
13. Chao Li, Xin He, Xiangyin Luo, Li Xu, Linlin Liu, Ling Min, Li Jin, Longfu Zhu (*), Xianlong Zhang. Cotton WRKY1 mediates the plant defense-to-development transition during infection of cotton by Verticillium dahliae by activating JASMONATE ZIM-DOMAIN1 expression. Plant Physiology, 2014, 166(4): 2179-2194 (IF: 7.394).
14. Xiyan Yang, Xianlong Zhang (*), Lili Fu, Ling Min, GuanZe Liu. (2010) Multiple shoots induction in wild cotton (Gossypium bickii) through organogenesis and the analysis of genetic homogeneity of the regenerated plants. Biologia. 65: 496-503 (IF: 0.696)
15. Xiyan Yang, Lili Tu, Longfu Zhu, Ling Min, Lili Fu, Xianlong Zhang (*). (2008) Expression profile analysis of genes involved in cell wall regeneration during protoplast culture in cotton by suppression subtractive hybridization and macroarray. Journal of Experimental Botany. 59: 3661-3674 (IF: 4.001).