(1) Huang GJ, Zhang QQ, Wei XH, Peng SB, Li Y*. 2017. Nitrogen can alleviate the inhibition of photosynthesis caused by high temperature stress under both steady-state and flecked irradiance. Frontiers in Plant Science, 10.3389/fpls.2017.00945_Li
(2) Xiong DL, Huang JL, Peng SB, Li Y*. 2017. A few enlarged chloroplasts are less efficient in photosynthesis than a large population of small chloroplasts in Arabidopsis thaliana. Scientific Reports, DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-06460-0.
(3) Sun JL, Zhang QQ, Tabassum MA, Ye M, Peng SB, Li Y*. 2017. The inhibition of photosynthesis under water deficit conditions is more severe in flecked than uniform irradiance in rice (Oryza sativa L.) plants. Functional Plant Biology, 44, 464–472.
(4) Tabassum MA, Zhu GL, Hafeez A, Wahid MA, Shaban M, Li Y*. 2016. Influence of leaf vein density and thickness on hydraulic conductance and photosynthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) during water stress. Scientific Reports 6:36894; DOI: 10.1038/srep36894.
(5) Sun JL, Ye M, Peng SB, Li Y*. 2016. Nitrogen can improve the rapid response of photosynthesis to changing irradiance in rice (Oryza sativa L.) plants. Scientific Reports 6, 31305; doi: 10.1038/srep31305.
(6) Xiong DL, Wang D, Liu X, Peng SB, Huang JL, Li Y*. 2016. Leaf density explains variation in leaf mass per area in rice across cultivars and nitrogen treatments. Annals of Botany, 117: 963–971.
(7) Tabassum MA, Ye YH, Yu TT, Zhu GL, Rizwan MS, Wahid MA, Peng SB, Li Y*. 2016. Rice (Oryza sativa L.) hydraulic conductivity links to leaf venation architecture under well-watered condition rather than PEG-induced water deficit. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum 38: 92.
(8) Liu X, Li Y*. 2016. Varietal difference in the correlation between leaf nitrogen content and photosynthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) plants is related to specific leaf weight. Journal of Integrative Agriculture 15: 2002-2011.
(9) Xiong DL, Yu TT, Ling XX, Fahad S, Peng SB, Li Y*, Huang JL*. 2015. Sufficient leaf transpiration and nonstructural carbohydrates are beneficial for high-temperature tolerance in three rice (Oryza sativa) cultivars and two nitrogen treatments. Functional Plant Biology 42, 347–356.
(10) Li Y, Ren B, Ding L, Shen QR, Peng SB, Guo SW*. 2013. Does Chloroplast Size Influence Photosynthetic Nitrogen Use Efficiency? PLoS One, 8(4): e62036.
(11) Li Y, Ren B, Gao L, Ding L, Jiang D, Xu X, Shen QR, Guo SW*. 2013. Less chlorophyll does not necessarily restrain light capture ability and photosynthesis in a chlorophyll-deficient rice mutant. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 199: 49-56.
(12) Li Y, Ren BB, Yang XX, Xu GH, Shen QR, Guo SW*. 2012. Chloroplasts downsizing under nitrate nutrition restrained mesophyll conductance andphotosynthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) under drought conditions. Plant and Cell Physiology 53(5): 892-900.
(13) Yang XX#, Li Y#, Ren BB, Ding L, Gao CM, Shen QR, Guo SW*. 2012. Drought induced root aerenchyma formation restricts water uptake in rice seedlings supplied with nitrate. Plant and Cell Physiology 53(3): 495-504. (1contribute equally to this paper)
(14) Li Y, Yang XX, Ren BB, Shen QR, Guo SW*. 2012. Why nitrogen use efficiency decreased under high nitrogen supply of rice seedlings (Oryza sativa L.)? Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 31(1): 47-52.
(15) Li Y, Gao YX, Xu XM, Shen QR, Guo SW*. 2009. Light-saturated photosynthetic rate in high-nitrogen rice (Oryza sativa L.) leaves is related to chloroplastic CO2 concentration. Journal of Experimental Botany 60(8): 2351-2360.
（16）Li Y#, Gao YX#, Ding L, Shen QR, Guo SW*. 2009. Ammonium enhances the tolerance of rice seedlings (Oryza sativa L.) to drought condition. Agricultural Water Management 96(12): 1746-1750.