|1. Ling Min, Qin Hu, Yaoyao Li, Jiao Xu, Yizan Ma, Longfu Zhu, Xiyan Yang, Xianlong Zhang*. LEAFY COTYLEDON1-CASEIN KINASE I-TCP15-PHYTOCHROME INTERACTING FACTOR4 network regulates somatic embryogenesis by regulating auxin homeostasis. Plant Physiology, 2015, (Doi: 10.1104/pp.15.01480).
2. Ling Min, Yaoyao Li, Qin Hu, Longfu Zhu, Wenhui Gao, Yuanlong Wu, Yuanhao Ding, Shiming Liu, Xiyan Yang, and Xianlong Zhang*. Sugar and auxin signaling pathways respond to high temperature stress during anther development as revealed by transcript profiling analysis in cotton. Plant Physiology, 2014, 164(3): 1293-1308 (IF: 7.394).
3. Ling Min, Longfu Zhu*, Lili Tu, Fenglin Deng, Daojun Yuan, Xianlong Zhang*. Cotton GhCKI disrupts normal male reproduction by delaying tapetum programmed cell death via inactivating starch synthase. The Plant Journal, 2013, 75: 823–835 (IF: 6.582).
4. Yuanlong Wu, Ling Min, Zancheng Wu, Li Yang, Longfu Zhu, Xiyan Yang, Daojun Yuan, Xiaoping Guo and Xianlong Zhang*. Defective pollen wall contributes to male sterility in the male sterile line 1355A of cotton. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5: 9608 (IF: 5.078).
5. Yanqin Wang, Shuangxia Jin, Ling Min, Xin He, Yaoyao Li, Yi Zhu, Yichun Nie, Xianlong Zhang, Longfu Zhu*. The H+-PPase gene SaVP1 from Sophora alopecuroid confers multiple abiotic stress tolerance in Arabidopsis. Plant Molecular Biology Report, 2015, DOI 10.1007/s11105-014-0801-6 (IF: 2.374).
6. Longqing Sun, Longfu Zhu, Li Xu, Daojun Yuan, Ling Min, Xianlong Zhang*. Cotton cytochrome P450 CYP82D regulates systemic cell death by modulating the octadecanoid pathway. Nature Communication, 2014, 5: 5372 (IF: 10.742).
7. Chao Li, Xin He, Xiangyin Luo, Li Xu, Linlin Liu, Ling Min, Li Jin, Longfu Zhu*, Xianlong Zhang. Cotton WRKY1 mediates the plant defense-to-development transition during infection of cotton by Verticillium dahliae by activating JASMONATE ZIM-DOMAIN1 expression. Plant Physiology, 2014, 166(4): 2179-2194 (IF: 7.394).
8. Xiyan Yang, Xianlong Zhang*, Lili Fu, Ling Min, GuanZe Liu. (2010) Multiple shoots induction in wild cotton (Gossypium bickii) through organogenesis and the analysis of genetic homogeneity of the regenerated plants. Biologia. 65: 496-503 (IF: 0.696)
9. Xiyan Yang, Lili Tu, Longfu Zhu, Ling Min, Lili Fu, Xianlong Zhang*. (2008) Expression profile analysis of genes involved in cell wall regeneration during protoplast culture in cotton by suppression subtractive hybridization and macroarray. Journal of Experimental Botany. 59: 3661-3674 (IF: 4.001).