10. Zhu G, Li G, Wang D, Yuan S, Wang F. 2016. Changes in the lodging-related traits along with rice genetic improvement in China. PLoS One 11, DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0160104.
9. Wang F, Coe R, Karki S, Wanchana S, Thakur V, Henry A, Lin HC, Huang J, Peng S, Quick W. 2016. Overexpression of OsSAP16 regulates photosynthesis and the expression of a broad range of stress response genes in rice. PLoS One 11, e0157244.
8. Wu Lilian, Yuan Shen, Huang Liying, Sun Fan, Zhu Guanglong, Li Guohui, Fahad Shah, Peng Shaobing, Wang Fei. 2016. Physiological mechanisms underlying the high-grain yield and high-nitrogen use efficiency of elite rice varieties under a low rate of nitrogen application in China. Frontiers in Plant Science 7, 1024.
7. Guanglong Zhu, Shaobing Peng, Jianliang Huang, Kehui Cui, Lixiao Nie, Fei Wang*. 2016. Genetic Improvements in Rice Yield and Concomitant Increases in Radiation- and Nitrogen-Use Efficiency in Middle Reaches of Yangtze River. Scientific Reports 6: 21049.DOI: 10.1038/srep21049
6. Fengxian Yao, Jianliang Huang, Lixiao Nie, Kehui Cui, Shaobing Peng, Fei Wang*. 2016. Dry Matter and N Contributions to the Formation of Sink Size in Early- and Late-maturing Rice (Oryza sativa. L) under Various N Rates in Central China. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 18: 46-51.
5. Liying Huang, Yang Sun, Shaobing Peng, Fei Wang*.2016. Genotypic Differences of Japonica Rice Responding to High Temperature in China. Agronomy Journal 108: 1-11.
4．Zhe Hu, Yi Liu, Liying Huang, Shaobing Peng, Lixiao Nie, Kehui Cui, Jianliang Huang, Fei Wang*.2015. Premature heading and yield losses caused by prolonged seedling age in double cropping rice. Field Crops Research 183: 147-155.
3. Fei Wang, Cheng Ye, Liyang Zhu, Lixiao Nie, Kehui Cui, Shaobing Peng, Yongjun Lin, Jianliang Huang*. 2012. Yield differences between Bt transgenic rice lines and their non-Bt counterparts, and its possible mechanism. Field Crops Research 126: 8-15.
2．Fei Wang, Zaiping Jian, Lixiao Nie, Kehui Cui, Shaobing Peng, Yongjun Lin, Jianliang Huang*. 2012. Effects of N treatments on the yield advantage of Bt-SY63 over SY63 (Oryza sativa) and the concentration of Bt protein. Field Crops Research 129: 39-45.
1．Fei Wang, Shaobing Peng, Kehui Cui, Lixiao Nie, Jianliang Huang*. 2014. Field performance of Bt transgenic crops: A review. Australian Journal of Crop Science.
2．Zaiping Jian, Fei Wang, Zhongzheng Li, Yutiao Chen, Xiaochun Ma, Lixiao Nie, Kehui Cui, Shaobing Peng, Yongjun Lin, Hongzhi Song, Yong Li, Jianliang Huang*. 2013. Grain yield and nitrogen use efficiency response to N application in Bt (Cry1Ab/Ac) transgenic two-line hybrid rice. Field Crops Research, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fcr.2013.09.007.
1．Kai Wang, Hongying Zhou, Bangju Wang, Zaiping Jian, Fei Wang, Jianliang Huang, Lixiao Nie, Kehui Cui, Shaobing Peng*. 2013. Quantification of border effect of grain yield measurement of hybrid rice. Field Crops Research, 141: 47-54.