|(1) Xiaohua Li, Md Romij Uddin, Woo Tae Park, Yeon Bok Kim, Jeong Min Seo, Sun-Ju Kim, Ill-Sup Nou, Jeongyeo Lee, HyeRan Kim, and Sang Un Park*. Accumulation of anthocyanin and related gene expression during the development of cabbage seedlings. Process Biochemistry. 2014，49(7), 1084-1091. Published: JUL 2014.
(2) Xiaohua Li, Jae Kwang Kim (co-first), Soo-Yun Park, Shicheng Zhao, Yeon Bok Kim, Sanghyun Lee, Sang Un Park*. Comparative analysis of flavonoids and polar metabolite profiling of Tanno-original and Tanno-high rutin buckwheat. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2014.62(12), 2701-2708. Published: MAR 26 2014.
(3) Xiaohua Li, Yeon Bok Kim, Yeji Kim, Shicheng Zhao, Haeng Hoon Kim, Eunsook Chung, Jai-Heon Lee, Sang Un Park*. Differential stress-response expression of two flavonol synthase genes and accumulation of flavonols in tartary buckwheat. Journal of Plant Physiology. 2013, 170(18), 1630-1636. Published: DEC 15 2013.
(4) Li X, Kim YB, Uddin MR, Lee S, Kim SJ, Park SU*. Influence of Light on the Free Amino Acid Content and γ-Aminobutyric Acid Synthesis in Brassica juncea Seedlings. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2013, 61(36), 8624-8631. Published: SEP 11 2013.
(5) Xiaohua Li, Aye Aye Thwe, Nam Il Park, Tatsuro Suzuki, Sun Ju Kim and Sang Un Park*. Accumulation of phenylpropanoids and correlated gene expression during the development of tartary buckwheat sprouts. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2012, 60(22), 5629-5635. Published: JUN 6 2012.
(6) Xiaohua Li, Nam Il Park, Yeon Bok Kim, Haeng Hoon Kim, Cheol Ho Park, Qi Wu, Sang Un Park*. Accumulation of flavonoids and expression of flavonoid biosynthetic genes in tartary and rice-tartary buckwheat. Process Biochemistry. 2012. 47, 2306-2310. 2012.9.16. Published: DEC 2012.
(7) Xiaohua Li, Nam Il Park, Chul Ho Park, Sun Gwan Kim, Sook Young Lee and Sang Un Park*. Influence of sucrose on rutin content and flavonoid biosynthetic gene expression in seedlings of common buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench). Plant Omics. 2011, 4, 215-219. Published: Published: JUL 2011.
(8) Xiaohua Li, Nam Il Park (co-first), Hui Xu, Sun-Hee Woo, Cheol Ho Park, and Sang Un Park*. Differential expression of flavonoid biosynthesis genes and accumulation of phenolic compounds in common buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2010, 58(23), 12176-12181. Published: DEC 8 2010
(9) Nam Il Park, Xiaohua Li (co-first), Tatsuro Suzuki, Sun-Ju Kim, and Sang Un Park*. Differential expression of anthocyanin biosynthetic genes and anthocyanin accumulation in tartary buckwheat cultivars ‘Hokkai T8’ and ‘Hokkai T10’. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2011, 59(6), 2356-2361. Published: MAR 23 2011.
(10) Yun Ji Park, Xiaohua Li, Seung Jae Noh, Jae Kwang Kim, Soon Sung Lim, Nam Il Park, Soonok Kim, Yeon Bok Kim, Young Ock Kim, Sang Won Lee, Mariadhas Valan Arasu, Naif Abdullah Al-Dhabi and Sang Un Park. Transcriptome and metabolome analysis in shoot and root of Valeriana fauriei. BMC Genomics. 2016.17:303
(11) Chuansong Zhan; Xiaohua Li; Zeying Zhao; Tewu Yang; Xuekui Wang; Biaobiao Luo; Qiyun Zhang; Yanru Hu; Xuebo Hu. Comprehensive analysis of the triterpenoid saponins biosynthetic pathway in Anemone flaccida by transcriptome and proteome profiling. Front. Plant Sci. 2016.25:7:1094.
(12) Shicheng Zhao, Xiaohua Li, Dong Ha Cho, Mariadhas Valan Arasu, Naif Abdullah Al-Dhabi, Sang Un Park*. Accumulation of kaempferitrin and expression of phenylpropanoid biosynthetic genes in Kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus). Molecules. 16987-16997.
(13) Nam Il Park, Xiaohua Li, Aye Aye Thwe, Sook Young Lee and Su Gwan Kim, Qi Wu and Sang Un Park*. Enhancement of rutin in Fagopyrum esculentum hairy root cultures by the Arabidopsis transcription factor AtMYB12. Biotechnology Letters. 2012, 34(3), 577-583. Published: MAR 2012.
(14) Aye Aye Thwe, Mariadhas Valan Arasu, Xiaohua Li, Chang Ha Park, Kim Sun-Ju, Naif Abdullah Al-Dhabi, Sang Un Park. Effect of different Agrobacterium rhizogenes strains on hairy root induction and phenylpropanoid biosynthesis in tartary buckwheat (Fagopyrum tataricum Gaertn). Frontiers in Microbiology, 2016,7:318.
(15) Aye Aye Thwe, Yeon Bok Kim, Xiaohua Li, Jeong Min Seo, Sun-Ju Kim, Tastsuro Suzuki, Sun-Ok Chung, Sang Un Park*. Effects of light-emitting diodes on expression of phenylpropanoid biosynthetic genes and accumulation of phenylpropanoids in Fagopyrum tataricum sprouts. Journal of Agricutural and Food Chemistry, 62(21), 4839-4845, 2014.5.5. Published: MAY 28 2014.
(16) Shicheng Zhao, Pham Anh Tuan, Xiaohua Li, Yeon Bok Kim, HyeRan Kim, Chun Geon Park, Jingli Yang, Cheng Hao Li, Sang Un Park*. Identification of phenylpropanoid biosynthetic genes and phenylpropanoid accumulation by transcriptome analysis of Lycium chinense. BMC Genomics. 2013, 14:802. Published: NOV 19 2013. (Times Cited: 1, 2014 IF=4.041)
(17) Hui Xu, Nam Il Park, Xiaohua Li, Yong Kyoung Kim, Sook Young Lee, Sang Un Park*. Molecular cloning and characterization of phenylalanine ammonia-lyase, cinnamate 4-hydroxylase, and genes involved in flavone biosynthesis in Scutellaria baicalensis. Bioresource Technology. 2010, 101(24), 9715-9722. Published: DEC 2010.