1. Wang M, Tu L, Yuan D, Zhu D, Shen C, Li J, Liu F, Pei L, Wang P, Zhao G et al: Reference genome sequences of two cultivated allotetraploid cottons, Gossypium hirsutum and Gossypium barbadense. Nature Genetics 2018, 51(2):224-229.
2. Wang M, Tu L, Lin M, Lin Z, Wang P, Yang Q, Ye Z, Shen C, Li J, Zhang L: Asymmetric subgenome selection and cis-regulatory divergence during cotton domestication. Nature genetics 2017, 49(4):579.
3. Wang M, Wang P, Tu L, Zhu S, Zhang L, Li Z, Zhang Q, Yuan D, Zhang X: Multi-omics maps of cotton fibre reveal epigenetic basis for staged single-cell differentiation. Nucleic acids research 2016:gkw238.
4. Yuan D, Tang Z, Wang M, Gao W, Tu L, Jin X, Chen L, He Y, Zhang L, Zhu L: The genome sequence of Sea-Island cotton (Gossypium barbadense) provides insights into the allopolyploidization and development of superior spinnable fibres. Scientific reports 2015, 5:17662.
5. Li Y, Tu L, Pettolino FA, Ji S, Hao J, Yuan D, Deng F, Tan J, Hu H, Wang Q: GbEXPATR, a species‐specific expansin, enhances cotton fibre elongation through cell wall restructuring. Plant biotechnology journal 2016, 14(3):951-963.
6. Wu Y, Min L, Wu Z, Yang L, Zhu L, Yang X, Yuan D, Guo X, Zhang X: Defective pollen wall contributes to male sterility in the male sterile line 1355A of cotton. Scientific reports 2015, 5:9608.
7. Wang M, Yuan D, Tu L, Gao W, He Y, Hu H, Wang P, Liu N, Lindsey K, Zhang X: Long noncoding RNAs and their proposed functions in fibre development of cotton (Gossypium spp.). New Phytologist 2015, 207(4):1181-1197.
8. Yuan D: Draft genome of the high-fibre-quality allotetraploid cotton Gossypium barbadense. In: Plant and Animal Genome XXIII Conference: 2015: Plant and Animal Genome; 2015.
9. Sun L, Zhu L, Xu L, Yuan D, Min L, Zhang X: Cotton cytochrome P450 CYP82D regulates systemic cell death by modulating the octadecanoid pathway. Nature communications 2014, 5.
10. Xu L, Zhang W, He X, Liu M, Zhang K, Shaban M, Sun L, Zhu J, Luo Y, Yuan D: Functional characterization of cotton genes responsive to Verticillium dahliae through bioinformatics and reverse genetics strategies. Journal of experimental botany 2014, 65(22):6679-6692.
11. Liu C, Yuan D, Lin Z: Construction of an EST-SSR-based interspecific transcriptome linkage map of fibre development in cotton. Journal of genetics 2014, 93(3):689-697.
12. Jin F, Hu L, Yuan D, Xu J, Gao W, He L, Yang X, Zhang X: Comparative transcriptome analysis between somatic embryos (SEs) and zygotic embryos in cotton: evidence for stress response functions in SE development. Plant biotechnology journal 2014, 12(2):161-173.
13. Daojun Y, AnGuo L, BaoZhong Y, LiYong H, ZhiXiong L, FangFang Z: Nutrition information extraction of rape canopy based on computer-vision technology. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 2009, 25(12):174-179.
14. Liu C, Yuan D, Zhang X, Lin Z: Isolation, characterization and mapping of genes differentially expressed during fibre development between Gossypium hirsutum and G. barbadense by cDNA-SRAP. Journal of genetics 2013, 92(2):175-181.
15. Wang M, Yuan D, Gao W, Li Y, Tan J, Zhang X: A comparative genome analysis of PME and PMEI families reveals the evolution of pectin metabolism in plant cell walls. PLoS One 2013, 8(8):e72082.
16. Yang X, Wang L, Yuan D, Lindsey K, Zhang X: Small RNA and degradome sequencing reveal complex miRNA regulation during cotton somatic embryogenesis. Journal of experimental botany 2013:ert013.
17. Yuan D, Liang S, Lin Z, Zhang X: In silico comparative analysis of EST-SSRs in three cotton genomes. African Journal of Biotechnology 2012, 11(69):13269-13371.
18. Li X, Yuan D, Zhang J, Lin Z, Zhang X: Genetic mapping and characteristics of genes specifically or preferentially expressed during fiber development in cotton. PLoS One 2013, 8(1):e54444.
19. Min L, Zhu L, Tu L, Deng F, Yuan D, Zhang X: Cotton GhCKI disrupts normal male reproduction by delaying tapetum programmed cell death via inactivating starch synthase. The Plant Journal 2013, 75(5):823-835.
20. ZHU L-f, HE X, YUAN D-j, XU L, XU L, TU L-l, SHEN G-x, ZHANG H, ZHANG X-l: Genome-Wide Identification of Genes Responsive to ABA and Cold/Salt Stresses in Gossypium hirsutum by Data-Mining and Expression Pattern Analysis. Agricultural Sciences in China 2011, 10(4):499-508.
21. Li X, Yuan D, Wang H, Chen X, Wang B, Lin Z, Zhang X: Increasing cotton genome coverage with polymorphic SSRs as revealed by SSCP. Genome 2012, 55(6):459-470.
22. Lin Z, Yuan D, Zhang X: Mapped SSR markers unevenly distributed on the cotton chromosomes. Frontiers of Agriculture in China 2010, 4(3):257-264.
23. Yang X, Zhang X, Yuan D, Jin F, Zhang Y, Xu J: Transcript profiling reveals complex auxin signalling pathway and transcription regulation involved in dedifferentiation and redifferentiation during somatic embryogenesis in cotton. BMC plant biology 2012, 12(1):110.
24. Hu L, Yang X, Yuan D, Zeng F, Zhang X: GhHmgB3 deficiency deregulates proliferation and differentiation of cells during somatic embryogenesis in cotton. Plant biotechnology journal 2011, 9(9):1038-1048.
25. Yuan D, Tu L, Zhang X: Generation, annotation and analysis of first large-scale expressed sequence tags from developing fiber of Gossypium barbadense L. PLoS One 2011, 6(7):e22758.
26. Xu L, Zhu L, Tu L, Liu L, Yuan D, Jin L, Long L, Zhang X: Lignin metabolism has a central role in the resistance of cotton to the wilt fungus Verticillium dahliae as revealed by RNA-Seq-dependent transcriptional analysis and histochemistry. Journal of experimental botany 2011, 62(15):5607-5621.
27. Yu Y, Yuan D, Liang S, Li X, Wang X, Lin Z, Zhang X: Genome structure of cotton revealed by a genome-wide SSR genetic map constructed from a BC 1 population between Gossypium hirsutum and G. barbadense. BMC genomics 2011, 12(1):15.